Access to Care
Cultural & Linguistics Information
Interpreter Services - Quick Guide
Electronic Health Records Tools
Request a New Account (AltaMed Contracted Providers)
- This tip sheet is to guide AltaMed's contracted provider groups through the process of requesting a new account and new users for a limited access to AltaMed's Electronic Health Records. Click HERE to access the tip sheet.
IPA Provider Manual
PDR Forms & Notices
Provider Dispute Resolution (PDR) Form
- You may submit a provider dispute resolution form to:
- Challenge, appeal or request reconsideration of a claim that has been denied, adjusted or contested.
- Challenge a request for reimbursement for an overpayment of a claim.
- Seek resolution of a billing determination or other contractual dispute.
- Click HERE to access the form.
- Click HERE to view the Non-Contracted Provider Appeals Process.
Access to Capitation and Eligibility Reports
User Manual to CONNECT
- CONNECT is Altura MSO's secure, HIPAA compliant web portal for electronic transactions. You can use it to verify member eligibility, submit authorizations, check claims, and view capitation reports. Click HERE to access the user manual.
Guide to Uploading a Specialty Note Visit to CONNECT
Support Center (AltaMed)
Health Information Management Request
- To request for medical records or urgent care visits at AltaMed Medical Sites.
- Fax request to 323-201-3212 for routine requests.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for urgent requests.